2020 SFV Invitational Tournament
January 6 – 9, 2020
NOTE- dates have been moved due to Finals Week for many schools
LAUSD schools back in session Monday, January 13
$450 (made payable to “John F. Kennedy High School”)
Please send by December 1 to:
John F. Kennedy High School
c/o Boys Basketball – SFV Invitational
11254 Gothic Ave., Granada Hills, CA 91344
Bring white and dark uniforms.
The team on the top of the bracket will be the HOME team and wear white.
All officials are active and qualified members of the San Fernando Valley Regional unit.
Each school is responsible to bring their own medical supplies, water and towels.
- Adults- $5
- Children (12 & under)- $3
- Students with ASB Cards- FREE
- Students without ASB Cards- $5
- Adult- $20
- Children (12 & under)- $10
A wristband is good per day for both sites!
Your team will be assigned to a locker room, please do not leave valuables behind.
Please take them to the bench.
- Championship Trophy
- 2nd Place Trophy
- 3rd Place Trophy
- Most Valuable Player
- 8 All-Tournament Selections
- Coach Dick Dornan (Tournament Director) 818.631.3927
- Coach Kevin Kanemura (Kennedy) 818.271.2920
- Coach Don Loperena (Granada Hills) 818.360.2361